PYH will be fielding teams at the Mite, Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, and Midget levels, as well as our popular Rangers Learn to Play*.
*Rangers Learn to Play registration done via separate website - more details below
Learn to Play - 4 to 10
Mites/8U - 8 and under
Squirts/10U - 10 and under
PeeWee/12U - 12 and under
Bantam/14U - 14 and under
Midget/18U - 18 and under
We have an early spring evaluation/tryout.
We have summer ice at South Kent School in Kent, CT
Our season kicks off in September and goes until the end of February/early March depending on CHC Tournament participation
Our home rink is Tirrell Rink at Trinity Pawling School
700 Route 22, Pawling, NY 12564
Away games will be scheduled throughout the Hudson Valley and Connecticut. Tournaments may be scheduled at more remote locations.
- On ice practices from September through early March (two one-hour practices per week) at Trinity Pawling School
- Weekly pre-season ice time starting early Summer and continuing through August at the South Kent School.
Travel Team Fees for 2023/2024*
Mites - $1,125
Squirts - $1,550
Pee Wees - $1,650
Bantams - $1,700
Midgets - $1,000
Goalies - All Levels - Now Only $500!
**Jerseys and socks must be purchased separately and are not included in the registration fees.
· New Recruit/Referral Discount: Help recruit a new player (Mite and up) and receive a 10% discount against the league fees for your child. If you have multiple children in the program the discount will be applied against the costs for your child with the highest league fee. You must be a current member in good standing of the PYH.
· New Sponsorship Discount: Help create a new sponsor for PYH. A minimum donation value of $250 will earn a 10% discount of your league registration fees for one child. If you have multiple children in the program the discount will be applied against the costs for your child with the highest league fee. You must be a current member in good standing of the PYH.
· Sibling Discounts*: Sibling discounts for those on teams in the program are 20% for the second player and 30% for the third player. Any additional siblings will also receive a 30% discount. Players with highest registration rates must pay full registration fees to achieve discounts.
*Sibling discounts cannot be applied to Goalie positions or Midget program.
We generally have 2 games a week - one home and one away. Occasionally there will be a double header.
Link to our store will be posted soon
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know what division my child will play in for the 2023-2024 season?
Teams are divided by birth years and multiple teams will be fielded at each level based upon the number of players and the skill levels of all skaters during a club evaluation.
- 2015 and later (8U - Mites)
- 2014 & 2013 (10U - Squirt)
- 2012 & 2011 (12U - PeeWee)
- 2010 & 2009 (14U - Bantam)
- 2005 - 2008 (18U - Midgets)
1. Players will be required to provide a valid 2023-2024 USA Hockey number. Please visit www.usahockeyregistration.com to register your player.
2. Evaluations will be mandatory for the 2023-2024 season for Mites, Squirts, Pee Wees, Bantams, and Midgets players and will require a non-refundable $75 fee for the sessions. This fee is applicable towards overall registration/tuition costs. If your child is a returning PYH player from the previous season, then they will have an initial reserved roster spot for the following season, provided that the evaluation and registration fees are paid by the deadline date. The evaluation fee will be applied to the program balance once the player has registered.
I. New players for Mites, Squirts, Pee Wees, Bantams and Midgets will need to attend the evaluations and be evaluated by our coaches before being placed on teams’ roster. The evaluation fee is $75. Payment is due prior to the evaluation.
II. Our evaluations are not tryouts, it is an identification evaluation to be accepted into PYH. Team tryouts, if necessary, will be held at a later date so the players can attend the off-season camps, league’s and teams that they choose for their betterment.
3. Online registration must be completed 14 days after evaluations (April 10, 2023) for returning players to reserve their initial roster spot. There is a mandatory $250 non-refundable registration fee which is applied to your registration/tuition costs at the time of registration. Late fees will apply for late registration.
I. At this point we will extend any available roster spots to the waitlisted players.
II. After the initial $250.00 is paid by April 10th, the balance of the registration fee will be split evenly from June to October, on the 15th of each month. If the registration balance is not paid in full by October 15th, the player is not cleared to play until full balance is remitted. *
*Midgets see point 5 below as the schedule of payment is different.
4. Team rosters will be configured in accordance with USA Hockey regulations.
5. Our Midget team is a short-season (14-week) team. This is an opportunity for our older players to continue to play competitive hockey from late August through November, before their High School seasons get underway. The Midget program anticipates playing approximately 11 games (a combination of home and away). Most practices and home games will be held at South Kent as Trinity Pawling ice does not open until mid-October at the earliest. If roster numbers and payment in full are not met by June 30, we will not have a Midget team.
Register here for the 2023-2024 Season Evaluations
Cost: $75 (that goes towards your total cost if you register for the 2023-2024 season)
Where: Trinity Pawling Tirrell Rink at 700 Rt 22, Pawling NY 12564
Mites: 3/21 & 3/23 at 6:15p
Squirts: 3/22 at 6:15p & 3/23 at 7:30p
PeeWee: 3/21 & 3/22 at 7:30p
Bantam: 3/21 & 3/22 at 7:30p
Midgets: Registration is ongoing