PYH 2021-2022 Registration Information
Welcome to Pawling Youth Hockey’s (PYH) 2021-2022 season.
We are looking forward to another exciting season!
PYH will be fielding teams at the Mite, Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, and Midget levels, as well as our popular Learn to Skate program and
Rangers Learn to Play.
Travel Team Fees for 2021/2022*
*Does not apply to Learn to Skate or NY Rangers Learn to Play – Information for these programs will be forthcoming later in the summer.
**Jerseys and socks must be purchased separately and are not included in the registration fees.
Mites - $1,125
Squirts - $1,550
Pee Wees - $1,650
Bantams - $1,700
Midgets - $1,000
Goalies - All Levels - Now Only $500!
The Above Fees Include: *
*Excludes Midgets; See Point 5 in the Registration Information section
· Weekly pre-season ice time starting early Summer and continuing through August at the South Kent School.
· On ice practices from September through early March (two one-hour practices per week) at Trinity Pawling School
· Games from October through February - home and away
· One mid-season tournament, at board's discretion (not including lodging costs)
· End of season CT State Tournaments (not including lodging costs)
· Mite game and practice schedule may vary
· In season goalie clinics
· In season Skating/Skills clinics
· New Recruit/Referral Discount: Help recruit a new player (Mite and up) and receive a 10% discount against the league fees for your child. Limit is two discounts per family. If you have multiple children in the program the discount will be applied against the costs for your child with the highest league fee. You must be a current member in good standing of the PYH.
· New Sponsorship Discount: Help create a new sponsor for PYH. A minimum donation value of $250 will earn a 10% discount of your league registration fees for one child. Limit is two discounts per family. If you have multiple children in the program the discount will be applied against the costs for your child with the highest league fee. You must be a current member in good standing of the PYH.
· Sibling Discounts*: Sibling discounts for those on teams in the program are 20% for the second player and 30% for the third player. Any additional siblings will also receive a 30% discount. Players with highest registration rates must pay full registration fees to achieve discounts.
*Sibling discounts cannot be applied to Goalie positions or Midget program.
1. Players will be required to provide a valid 2021-2022 USA Hockey number. Please visit www.usahockeyregistration.com to register your player.
2. Evaluations will be mandatory for the 2021-2022 season for Squirts, Pee Wees, Bantams, and Midgets players and will require a non-refundable $100 fee for 1 or 2 sessions. If your child is a returning PYH player from the previous season, then they will have an initial reserved roster spot for the following season. The evaluation fee will be applied to the program balance once the player has registered.
I. New players for Squirts, Pee Wees, Bantams and Midgets will need to attend the evaluations and be evaluated by our coaches before being placed on teams’ roster. The evaluation fee is $100. Payment is due prior to the evaluation.
3. Online registration must be completed 14 days after evaluations for returning players to reserve their initial roster spot. There is a mandatory $350 non-refundable registration fee which is applied to your registration costs at the time of registration. Late fees will apply for late registration.
I. At this point we will extend any available roster spots to the waitlisted players
II. After the initial $450.00 ($100 evaluation fee and the $350 initial payment) is paid by May 15th, the balance of the registration fee will be split evenly from June to October, on the 15th of each month. If the registration balance is not paid in full by October 15th, the player is not cleared to play until full balance is remitted. *
*Midgets see point 5 below as the schedule of payment is different.
4. Per USA Hockey regulations, a maximum of 18 skaters and 2 goalies can be rostered on a team.
5. Our Midget team is a short-season (14-week) team. This is an opportunity for our older players to continue to play competitive hockey from late August through November, before their High School seasons get underway. The Midget program anticipates playing approximately 11 games (a combination of home and away). Most practices and home games will be held at South Kent as Trinity Pawling ice does not open until mid-October at the earliest. If roster numbers and payment in full are not met by June 30, we will not have a Midget team.
All PYH Registration is ONLINE
· Existing members will be prompted for their email address and password to access PYH site. Existing members that have not previously been issued a password or cannot remember their password, can have their password emailed to them by entering only their email address, leaving the password blank and clicking submit.
· New members will be asked for their email address and name and will subsequently be emailed a password to login with. This email address will be used to update you of schedule changes, PYH events, etc. Please use an address that you regularly check.
· Once you are logged in, please enter all requested information
· If you are new to Pawling Youth Hockey, a copy of each player’s birth certificate is required. Please note, there is an opportunity for you to upload your player’s birth certificate at the end of the registration process. Please cross off any SSN’s that exist on the document before you scan and upload. THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOU ARE NEW TO PYH.
· All payments must be made online with a credit card (check cards with a visa logo will work as well).
· $100 non-refundable evaluation fee will be due prior to evaluations (Applied to registration balance)
· $350 initial registration fee that is due 15 days after the evaluations
· Balances Due/Payment plan will work as follows:
o $100 Non-Refundable Evaluation Fee
o $350 Non-Refundable Registration Fee
o Subsequent payments are 1/5 of the balance, with the final payment due prior to the player taking the ice.
o $100 monthly late fees will apply after October 15th if balances are not paid in full.
o Player will not be allowed to take the ice if balance not paid in full and all completed paperwork handed in.
· The Registration Deadline is June 30th. After June 30th, a late registration fee of $50 PER MONTH will be assessed.
· Note to Midget (18 and under) players: Registration will close June 30th for the Midget team only and must be paid in full. If there are not enough players registered by that date or balances due, a team will not be rostered.
· Registration paperwork MUST be received prior to players taking the ice. They can be found on the Documents tab of the website.
· Mail all completed forms to: Pawling Youth Hockey, PO Box 486, Pawling, NY 12564
· Forms can also be scanned/photographed and emailed to:
· Required forms are:
o PYH Letter of Commitment
o USA Hockey Code of Conduct
o USA Hockey Consent to Treat
o PYH Photo Release
Registration or Payment questions? Please email
Problems with the website? Please email