PYH 2019-2020 Registration Procedures
Welcome to Pawling Youth Hockey’s (PYH) 2019-2020 season. We are looking forward to another exciting season!
PYH will be fielding teams at the Mite, Squirt, PeeWee, Bantam, and Girls U19 levels, as well as our popular Learn to Skate program.
***Continued this season: Spring and Summer Ice at South Kent School***
All skaters registered on a team will be able to take advantage of our Spring and Summer skills and drills ice time at the South Kent School. This is included with your registration.
1 - Players will be required to provide a valid 2019-2020 USA Hockey number. Please visit www.usahockeyregistration.com to register your player.
2 - Online registration must be completed and there is a $350 non-refundable registration fee which is applied to your registration costs at the time of registration.
3 - Per USA Hockey regulations, only 18 skaters and 2 goalies can be rostered on a team.
4 – Our Midget team is a short-season (14-week) team. This is an opportunity for our older players to continue to play competitive hockey from late August through November, before their High School seasons get underway. The Midget program anticipates playing 11 games (a combination of home and away). The majority of practices and home games will be held at South Kent as Trinity Pawling ice does not open until mid-October at the earliest. If roster numbers are not met by July 4, we will not have a Midget team.
Registration questions? Please email
Payment questions? Please email
Problems with the website? Please email
Fees for 2019-2020 are:
Mites - $975
Squirts - $1,350
PeeWees - $1,350
Bantams - $1,350
Girls U16/19 - $1,350
Midgets - $700
Goalies - All Levels - Now Only $500!
The above fees include (excluding Midgets, see above):
- Weekly pre-season ice time starting early spring and continuing through August at the South Kent School
- On ice practices from September through early March. Typically two one-hour practices per week
- Games from October through February - home and away
- One mid-season tournament, at coaches discretion (not including lodging costs)
- End of season CT State Tournaments (not including lodging costs)
- Mite game and practice schedule may vary
- Monthly goalie clinics
Jerseys and socks must be purchased separately and are not included in the registration fees.
PYH does offer sibling discounts. Discounts are applied to the lower costs programs first.
Sibling discounts for siblings on teams in the program are 20% for the second player and 30% for the third player. Any additional siblings will also receive a 30% discount. First player pays full registration fee.
Sibling discounts cannot be applied to Goalie positions - discount is already taken.
All PYH Registration is ONLINE
- Existing members will be prompted for their email address and password to access PYH site. Existing members that have not previously been issued a password or cannot remember their password, can have their password emailed to them by entering only their email address, leaving the password blank and clicking submit
- New members will be asked for their email address and name and will subsequently be emailed a password to login with.
- Once you are logged in, please enter all requested information
- If you are new to Pawling Youth Hockey, a copy of each player’s birth certificate is required. Please note, there is an opportunity for you to upload your player’s birth certificate at the end of the registration process. Please cross off any SSN’s that exist on the document before you scan and upload. THIS ONLY APPLIES IF YOU ARE NEW TO PYH.
- All payments must be made online with a credit card (check cards with a visa logo will work as well).
- Only the $350 non-refundable registration applied to the player balance is due at time of registration.
- Subsequent payments are 1/3 of the balance, with the final payment due prior to the player taking the ice. Player will not be allowed to take the ice for 1st if balance not paid in full and all completed paper work handed in.
- The Registration Deadline is June 15. After July 15th a late registration fee of $50 PER MONTH will be assessed
- Note to Midget (18 and under) players: Registration will close July 4 for the Midget team only. If there are not enough players registered by that date, a team will not be scheduled.
- Registration paperwork MUST be received prior to players taking the ice. They can be found on the Documents tab of the website.
- Mail all completed forms to: Pawling Youth Hockey, PO Box 486, Pawling, NY 12564
- Forms can also be scanned and emailed to:
- Required forms are: